Trying to find the right attorney for you can be a very stressful and frustrating experience. There are a lot of attorneys out there—and all of them tell you they are the best. But for injury victims, it is important to not just choose the closest attorney to you (mistake!), but choose one who best fits you and your particular legal matter. You first must decide if you even need an attorney. All serious injury victims do indeed need an attorney in order to get proper advice and, ultimately, fair compensation.
What happens when you contact us?
- We respond promptly to your inquiry.
- We provide free consultations on all personal injury cases
- An experienced attorney will talk with you, the potential client, to get a basic understanding of the facts of your case.
- You will be advised of strengths and weaknesses of your potential claim.
- We will mutually determine if our firm should represent you and pursue your legal rights and remedies.
What happens when you hire us as your attorneys?
- We advise and guide you through the justice system.
- We keep you informed and up to date on the status of your case.
- We remain available to help you. You can call us anytime to talk about your case or about any questions you may have.
- While the vast majority of our cases settle, we take the time and expense to prepare your case as if it is going to trial. Our thorough preparation gives you, the client, the best opportunity for a fair recovery. If the case goes to trial, full preparation ensures your claim has the best likelihood for recovery. Thoroughly preparing your case also gives you a higher chance of settlement. Trial verdicts make settling cases possible.
- We will advise you of any reasonable settlement offers and make a recommendation as to whether you should reject or accept an offer. However, the ultimate decision on settling will be made by you.
If you are hurt from an accident, take advantage of the free consultation that most law firms, including the Robert Hahn Injury law, offer and go have a visit. There are many things to consider, but we think the two most important things are 1) you feel that the law firm is experienced and qualified to handle your injury claim and 2) you feel comfortable with the lawyer or law firm and his or her plan for your case.
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications, Results
For injury lawsuits, we think it is in an injured person’s best interest to seek out an attorney who is a Personal Injury Trial Lawyer. Our Firm has handled many different types of serious injury and wrongful death lawsuits. We have successfully handled matters involving car wrecks, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, construction accidents, dog bites and other types of accident claims. This experience in injury law allows our firm to better evaluate and advise the client of their options and expectations. This experience, most importantly, helps us maximize the recovery for our clients.
Develop Trust and Comfort with your Attorney
As far as comfort with your attorney, we just think it is important that you feel like you are going to like and trust your attorney. The attorney will be responsible for offering you advice on how to proceed with your claim and ultimately either try the suit or settle it. You must trust that the attorney knows what he is talking about and that he has your best interest at heart.
You will not deal with the attorney or his staff on a daily basis, but you will have multiple interactions. There has to be mutual respect. We make it a point that all personnel at the Robert Hahn Law firm always treat our clients with the respect that they deserve. After all, our clients are the ones that are hurt and are in need of professional service—we need to provide it. We pledge to give them our best effort on their case.
The Spokane, Washington Law Firm of Robert Hahn is one of the leading firms in the area of Personal Injury Law. Our personal Injury clients have the peace of mind in knowing that their case is being handled by an experienced Plaintiffs injury attorney. Our aggressive representation and extensive experience has earned the firm of Robert C. Hahn, III, a stellar reputation for excellence in the representation of injured people. Robert Hahn’s goal is to provide excellent service by a highly experienced lawyer and legal professionals at an affordable fee.
After helping hundreds of injured people ranging from complex litigation to simple settlement of claims in Spokane and surrounding areas, Spokane Attorney Robert Hahn has the background to explain your alternatives and suggest a solution to your injury difficulties.If you are considering hiring a personal injury attorney, make sure that the attorneys you are considering practice in personal injury law because you need a law firm that deals with these issues on a daily basis.
Let’s Talk About How We Can Help
Our office is located in the Spokane Valley, with easy access off I-90. Our clients know us and our staff by first names — in fact, some clients stop by to visit even after their case is over. We want to get to know you, in order to better serve you, so call us for your first consultation with a personal injury attorney.
Please call us today at our Spokane office at 509.921.9500 or send an email. Your initial consultation in Spokane with a personal injury attorney is free.