Broken Elbow Lawyer
The elbow is a complex joint formed by three bones:
- The humerus is the only bone that forms the upper arm and extends from the shoulder to the elbow.
- The radius and ulna are the bones of the forearm, extending from the elbow to the wrist.
- Ligaments, muscles, and tendons provide stability for the elbow and allow joint movement.
Signs to look for after an arm injury following a traumatic accident:
- swelling at or near the elbow
- deformity of the elbow or the areas near the elbow
- grinding, popping, or clicking when elbow is moved
- elbow motion becomes limited
- discoloration of the elbow
- numbness or tingling of any part of the arm
- forearm, wrist, or fingers are difficult or impossible to move normally
- significant pain in the elbow, forearm, wrist, or hand
- change in color or temperature of forearm, wrist, or hand
A broken elbow can damage the structure of the joint, resulting in potential problems with movement, blood vessel function, and nerve function. If the broken elbow does not heal well, it can result in chronic pain and permanent disability.
A broken elbow can interfere with these motions:
- Flexion (bending)
- Extension (straightening)
- Rotation (turning palm up / down)
The Spokane, Washington Law Firm of Robert Hahn is one of the leading firms in the area of Personal Injury Law. Our personal Injury clients have the peace of mind in knowing that their case is being handled by an experienced Plaintiffs injury attorney. Our aggressive representation and extensive experience has earned the firm of Robert C. Hahn, III, a stellar reputation for excellence in the representation of injured people. Robert Hahn’s goal is to provide excellent service by a highly experienced lawyer and legal professionals at an affordable fee.
After helping hundreds of injured people ranging from complex litigation to simple settlement of claims in Spokane and surrounding areas, Spokane Attorney Robert Hahn has the background to explain your alternatives and suggest a solution to your injury difficulties.If you are considering hiring a personal injury attorney, make sure that the attorneys you are considering practice in personal injury law because you need a law firm that deals with these issues on a daily basis.