There are many factors that have to be considered when valuing a wrongful death claim. The decedent’s life will be evaluated in regard to their:
- contributions in the past
- life expectancy at the time of wrongful death
- health, age, habits, talents, and success
- past earnings
- future earning capacity and prospects of advancement
In addition to considering the lost contributions of the decedent, other areas that will be examined are:
- personal living expenses of spouse and children
- legal obligation to support spouse and next of kin, including likelihood the decedent would have fulfilled that obligation
- all medical expenses incurred as a result of the injuries causing death
- all reasonable expenses incurred for funeral and burial
- the probability that the decedent would pay off debts of spouse or next of kin
- the counsel, guidance, and aid decedent would have given
- the advice, comfort, assistance, and protection the decedent would have given
The Spokane, Washington Law Firm of Robert Hahn is one of the leading firms in the area of Personal Injury Law. Our personal Injury clients have the peace of mind in knowing that their case is being handled by an experienced Plaintiffs injury attorney. Our aggressive representation and extensive experience has earned the firm of Robert C. Hahn, III, a stellar reputation for excellence in the representation of injured people. Robert Hahn’s goal is to provide excellent service by a highly experienced lawyer and legal professionals at an affordable fee.
After helping hundreds of injured people ranging from complex litigation to simple settlement of claims in Spokane and surrounding areas, Spokane Attorney Robert Hahn has the background to explain your alternatives and suggest a solution to your injury difficulties.If you are considering hiring a personal injury attorney, make sure that the attorneys you are considering practice in personal injury law because you need a law firm that deals with these issues on a daily basis.